Star Craft Maps
Below is a list of downloadable Star Craft maps. The newest is listed first.
- (5)Demolition.scx - You and your friends fight, sneak, and think your way to the heart of the zerg-infested science vessel Amerigo 3! Teamwork and cooperation will carry the day here. I learned a lot from feedback regarding the earlier Amerigo scenario (below). This new scenario is the result, and my play testers have been very pleased with it. The goals and situation are presented clearly, and the whole map has a faster-moving and less intimidating feel. If you lose your hero unit, don't worry! You can pick a new one and keep going...as long as you don't die in the final battle, that is! The lowest difficulty can be defeated by one player (barely!), but this map is best played with friends. This map requires the Brood War expansion. This map was updated on 11/21/2002. 1,378k of sound-enhanced joy.
- (6)Amerigo 2 v2-1.scm - Remember that tight Battle For The Amerigo cut scene in the Star Craft Zerg campaign? This was inspired by that. Play alone or with friends as the Terran demolition team, trying to nuke the Amerigo 2 before the Zerg close in. This one's loaded with sounds and sneakyness. It also allows one to pick from 3 difficulty levels. The easiest can be beaten with one player (barely). This map was updated on 12/8/2001. 1,536k
- (8)Slave Swarm.scm - Just a minor tweak. It's like an all-zerg melee on Garden of Aiur, but each player starts with a science vessel. The vessel, your overlords, and your drones do exactly what you tell them, but everything else swarms around your vessel in a big, blood-hungry, snarling mass. This map is all about macromanagement. 142k
- (8)The Dig.scm - An actual melee map for a change! 64x64. Almost every square is minerals. Each mineral patch disappears after one harvesting. The vespine geysers are depleted. This turns Star Craft's economy on its ear, without tweaking any units. 36k
- (4)From All Sides.scm - This expands on micromanagement. Gorilla squads, promotion of veteran troops, a Star Craft version of the medic...this is a tough one, even for 3 players, but it can be done with 2. Are you up to the challenge? 1-4 players cooperative Use Map Settings. 126k
- (5)Micromanagement.scm - How much can you do with a hand full of units? 1-5 players cooperative Use Map Settings. 109k
- (5)Micromanagement2.scm - How much can you do with a hand full of units? Harder than Micromanagement. 1-5 players cooperative Use Map Settings. 110k
- (5)Micromanagement3.scm - How much can you do with a hand full of units? Harder than Miromanagement2. 1-5 players cooperative Use Map Settings. 110k
- (5)Promotion.scm - Advance through the Terran ranks as you perform missions against alien forces. 1-5 players cooperative Use Map Settings. 188k
- (4)Savanna.scm - Can you survive the zerg onslaught for 30 minutes? 1-4 players cooperative Use Map Settings. 39k